Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:28:22 +1000 (EST)
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>, <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP:  UFS2 patch coming...

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Juli Mallett wrote:

> * Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org> escriur=C3=A8res
> > On Wednesday, 19 June 2002 at 10:07:29 +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> > >
> > > Kirk is loading and aiming is committatron with the UFS2 patch,
> > > expect to see it hit -current any day soon.
> >
> > Any details of what it will contain?
> >
> > Greg
>
> http://phk.freebsd.dk/patch/ufs2.patch
>
> I believe.

These details have only been publicized for a month now.

> It speaks for itself.  Of course the first thing that shows up is more
> devfs related than UFS2 related and probably should be committed in a
> seperate commit, if at all, cause that's what NO_MAKEDEV_INSTALL is for.

I think about half of the patch should be committed separately.  phk has
already committed some related things separately, but not nearly half.

I also think that "HEADS UP" should be spelled in English.  A HEADSUP is
something to do with [cv]sup :-).

Bruce