Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:56:24 +1000 (EST)
From:      Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
To:        jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        root@ihack.net, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Competition

Whilst this has gone on long enough, I just want to make one comment here.

The person to whom you're replying to in the email ago is allegedly being
"blocked" from sending email to freebsd.org and whilst that's fine, it is
hardly fitting to reply to such an email in such a way that only select
parts of it are made public - sort of like replying to a private email on
public lists.  IMHO, either that email should be forwarded on or public
references (including this one) to it should be deleted.

That such filtering of email exists is disgusting in many ways but is not
a topic I want to go into since no side is without blame.

Darren