Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:50:04 +0200
From:      Thomas Uhrfelt <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "'Phil Gilley'" <pgilley@metronet.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-security@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SV: SV: Sample Ipfw scripts?

This was most certainly not an attack on you as a person, in fact it wasnt an
attack at all, just a mere observation.  I would be glad to send you mine
(when completed, and if it gets "good). I just figured since it's a widely
used program, there oughta be more well-thought-through and well structured
configurations files out there. I am looking, and if/when I find some good
ones I'll be sure to send you them.

Regards,

Thomas