Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 1997 16:45:35 -0500
From:      Troy Settle <pitlord@usit.net>
To:        Nick Pope <pope@secstan.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux include files

Nick Pope wrote:

> I am running Version 1.2.13 of LINUX from the Slackware V3.0
> distribution.
>
> In running a "make" I have errors indicating that I do not have
> various Linux header files:
>
>   linux/types.h
>  linux/version.h
>  linux/limits.h
>  linux/errno.h
>
> Where can I find these files?
>
> Thanks for any help you can give me.
>
> Nick Pope

First, this belongs in a linux mailing list, not a FreeBSD list.

Second, through the process of RTFM, you could have found your
answer much quicker.

Third, the files in question are for the system.  All you need
to do, is install the kernel source, and make sure it's linked
properly.  It's been too long since I've wasted any time with
linux, so you'll have to RTFM to find the proper linking, though
this is done for you when you build your own kernel.

Glad to help,
Troy

--
.signature files suck a big one