Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 2009 12:55:08 +0200
From:      Fabio Checconi <fabio@freebsd.org>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   gsched - status report

Hi all,
  this week I've rewritten the code doing hot-insertion/extraction
of geoms into an active chain, to fix some problems we noticed with
requests flowing during the topology modification.  Now it seems to
be mostly working, but still needs testing and that's what I'm doing.
With my mentor, we're discussing some possible modifications to the
request submission path to classify bios.

We are using a private svn repo, so p4 will only be synchronized weekly
with the actual development of the project.