Date:      Tue, 5 May 1998 23:26:51 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        "Victor M. Mondragon A." <mdragon@vera.net>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Have I left something out?

the default BSD kernels do not accept multiple routes to the same desitation...
on hackers a few months back someone talked about a multiple paths kernel
hack .... in turn you would then have to modify gated or routed to accept and
process multipath routes ....

as a side note what dynamic routing protocol are you using to attempt to do
this ....

Quoting Richard Wackerbarth (rkw@dataplex.net)
On Subject: Re: Have I left something out?
Date: Tue, May 05, 1998 at 05:54:46PM -0500

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)