Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 18:02:37 +0300 (AST)
From:      root@isis.dynip.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make Release Question

Hi there;
Got to make a release , finally, after adding NODOCS, and NOPORTS,
under FreeBSD-4.0-Current, I got now the /R directory with 3 goodies
under it namely, ftp, cdrom, and stage.

What to do next to;
1. make CD using HP-CD-writer 8100
2. which program to use
3. which command to give
4. how to add docs, and ports (broken in -current I cvsuped)
	(I mean is it possible to make them manually instead of
	re-cvsupping and starting allover) --> very long process ?

NB: the CD-drive is recognized at boot time, I can access it through
/mnt/cdrom

NB: I have the /usr/gnats stuff.

thanks