Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:31:18 -0600
From:      Kenneth Ingham <ingham@i-pi.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=BD=AF=C9=FA=C8=A8?= <jsquan@gxdcb03.nn.gx.cn>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: About Callback throught FreeBSD box

I assume that the machine is not on the Internet.  If it is, install
the openssh port and have the consultant use it to get on.  This
is by far the best option if it is available.

Otherwise, more information is needed to answer your question.
Are you wanting something where the consultant dials in and then
you call back?  Or do you have a specific time that the consultant
wants to work and you will be calling a machine at the consultant's
site?  Will you be using PPP or simply providing a terminal interface?

Kenneth