From owner-freebsd-questions Sat Dec 1 23:35:15 2001 Delivered-To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org Received: from LexanSoft.com (h24-83-56-254.va.shawcable.net [24.83.56.254]) by hub.freebsd.org (Postfix) with SMTP id 4677A37B425 for ; Sat, 1 Dec 2001 23:34:09 -0800 (PST) Received: (qmail 26148 invoked from network); 1 Dec 2001 23:27:51 -0000 Received: from localhost (HELO IBM?SERVER) (127.0.0.1) by localhost with SMTP; 1 Dec 2001 23:27:51 -0000 Message-ID: <379974738.1007249271505.JavaMail.root@IBM_SERVER> From: postmaster@lexansoft.com To: questions@FreeBSD.org Subject: Beta Testing Started! Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 23:34:09 -0800 (PST) Sender: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG Precedence: bulk List-ID: List-Archive: (Web Archive) List-Help: (List Instructions) List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-Loop: FreeBSD.ORG
Lexan Software Inc.

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are beginning the beta testing of a new Web site that offers easy-to-use services for other Web sites. Our services are intuitive to use, and the effect they produce is hard to overestimate.

Our goal is to convert your Web site from a collection of static information pages to an interactive visitor community built around the content and theme of your Web site.

Today we are offering four services:

Web Forum Allows your visitors to exchange opinions and maintain an on-line discussion group.
...more info
News Letter Allows you to keep your visitors up to date by sending them e-mails regularly.
(We sent this letter using our own service.)
...more info
Quick Vote Maintains a count of replies to a posted question, allowing your visitors to vote on an issue.
...more info
Talk Back Allows a visitor to leave a commentary to an article or any other information on your Web site.
...more info

An important feature of all our services is that they look native on your Web pages. They do not have any embedded advertisements (banners) and do not impose any stylistic decisions (fonts, colours, etc.) You have complete control over the appearance of our services on your pages.

Our services allow users to enchance their Web sites with features that have been inaccessible to them before.

Our services are not free, but our prices are quite reasonable. You can easily compare them with the prices for similar services provided by other companies. Our services are an order of magnitude cheaper than simlar solutions that require complicated installation procedures and maintenance of server-side applications.

The official launch date is set for December 25, 2001. On this day, all registered users will receive an additional $10 in their accounts (besides the usual $10 registration gift).

You can find additional information and examples of using our services on our Web site: www.lexansoft.com

NewsLetter service by Lexan Software

Copyright © 2000-2001 Lexan Software Inc.
All rights reserved. www.lexansoft.com