Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 20:56:46 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ports Collection nits

Chuck responded to most of your original post already, so I've
removed the ones that I felt didn't need any further comment to
save space.  I hope you don't mind.

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Rich Morin wrote:

#  *  Some of the directory names listed in INDEX do not exist in the
#     downloaded archive:
#
#       /usr/ports/games/pente
#       /usr/ports/japanese/yatex
#       /usr/ports/japanese/yatex-xemacs
#       /usr/ports/net/ircd-hybrid-5
#       /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/py-gtk

As Chuck said Satoshi, asami@freebsd.org, regenerates this file
every so often.  If you need a fresh copy you can always do a

	cd /usr/ports && make index

#  *  The DESCR file for /usr/ports/net/ascend-radius is empty.
#
# -r
#
# P.S.  I plan to write up the Ports Collection in "Silicon Carny"
#       (my column in SunWorld Online).  Whoever wants to play at
#       being a critic of _my_ work should let me know...

I would certainly like to see anything you come up with. :)  If
have any questions feel free to contact me either at the address
in the From: header or at steve@freebsd.org.  Thanks.

-steve

# --
# Rich Morin:          rdm@cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841, http://www.ptf.com/~rdm