Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:42:46 -0400
From:      Nathan Lay <nslay@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDL C data structure library

Nathan Lay wrote:
> Hi list,
> As the subject suggests, is there a BSD licensed generalized C data
> structure library?  I noticed there is GDSL but I really don't want to
> use it because of the GPL.  If such a data structure library doesn't
> exist, I'd be extremely happy and willing to write one for the BSD
> community.
>
> Best Regards,
> Nathan Lay

Hi list,
Thanks for all the prompt responses.  I knew about the macros but was
thinking of something more automated and complete (in the sense that all
common data structures are supported).
I implemented a simple and generalized vector in C to demonstrate what I
have in mind:

http://people.scs.fsu.edu/~nlay/bdsl.tar.gz

A toy program is included.  I ultimately want close to STL's
functionality.  Any comments and criticisms are appreciated.

Best Regards,
Nathan Lay