Date:      Thu, 26 May 2011 15:18:11 -0500
From:      Barrett Clark <bwclark@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell R210 "no disks found"

Jaime,

If you are using the on board controller, try changing the BIOS
settings between AHCI and ATA.  An issue you may have with ATA, the
internal DVDROM may not work.  I always had an external USB CDROM so I
can't say for certain.

Hope that helps.

Barrett W. Clark

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 2:16 PM, Jaime Kikpole <jkikpole@cairodurham.org> w=