Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 2000 10:33:52 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@picus.com>
To:        "Kent Stewart" <kstewart@3-cities.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Site Design

Dunno what the heck you're looking at.

Here's the first few lines from the FreeBSD site:

	<HTML>
	<HEAD>

Is this really so different than what you saw on that other guy's site?

	<HTML>

	<HEAD>

Now that we're done calling the kettle black, let's take a more detailed
look at the FreeBSD site.

Is it written in HTML?  Yes
Does it work in popular browsers?  Yes
Does it contain flasy, professional graphics?  No
Do we care?  No

So why not tell this guy to bugger off?  Why do you have to *try* to
belittle him or his site by quoting something that is nearly identical
on the site you're defending?

Grow up,

--
  Troy Settle