Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:56:00 -0400
From:      "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        =?koi8-r?b?6czY0SD7ydDJw8nO?= <ilia@chel.skbkontur.ru>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "local patches" with buildworld ?

On Monday 30 September 2002 09:32 pm, Илья Шипицин wrote:
| Dear Sirs,
|
| every time I do "make buildworld", I usually apply several patches,
| is it possible to specify somewhere those patches ? I'm afraid I'll
| forget to apply them once...

Well, the patches really only need to be applied when you cvsup, not
when you make, right?  (Because just making doesn't change the source,
which is what the patches change.)

What I do is to have my own shell script which I use instead of
cvsup'ing directly.  It can then do any special customization either
before or after the cvsup.

In your case, it would cvsup and then apply the patches.