Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 1998 08:40:49 -0500
From:      Doug Maske <admin@xpro.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   The DragonOS

Hi,
    I am getting a group of programmers together to work on a new kernel
based off of the FreeBSD kernel.  We want to make sure we aren't going
to break any copyright laws or anything like that.  If the creators of
FreeBSD, which is almost impossible to track them all down, like our
ideas we will turn over any piece of the DragonOS that you wish to use.
If you don't feel the need to work with us, please let us re-code based
on your wonderful kernel and distribute it ourselves.

Thanks,
Doug Maske