Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:20:17 +0100
From:      Mark Huizer <freebsd@dohd.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup/ftp mirror 'sponsor' page?

Yesterday I was contacted by someone at a company who is trying to get a
new cvsup (and perhaps ftp) mirror up in the Netherlands, which would be
nice of course :-) As one of his questions he asked if there was
something of a page with mirror information and contributions (IIRC
sourceforge does something similar by showing logo's), in order to
convince his marketing department.

Maybe that's a good idea, and I couldn't find anything similar. The only
thing is a simple list of the cvsupX.nl.freebsd.org list in the
Handbook.

Mark
--
Nice testing in little China...