Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:27:00 -0300
From:      "Tiago N. Sampaio" <tnsampaio@bsd.com.br>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 8 Guest to XEN 5.5 2 networks cards problem

--=-gClr1yk9IUnT4sJyiUFZ

Hi all.
Im not sure if its the rigth place for my question, so im sorry if its
not.

Im trying to run freebsd 8 with 2 network interfaces, but i can use only
one. I can use only the first interface.
First interface works fine, and second did no communicate.

I made some tests:

Tcpdump on freebsd guest: I can see freebsd sending arp requests, and
got no answer

Just removed first network interface, and leave only the second (that
didnot work in second place) and works fine.

I have freebsd 7.2 running on same XEN server and works fine.

Can you give some ligth to solve my problem?

I ran csup today, buildworld, etc so im running last code from 8-stable.

--=-gClr1yk9IUnT4sJyiUFZ
	assinada digitalmente

--=-gClr1yk9IUnT4sJyiUFZ--