Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:34:52 -0400
From:      abovone@mindspring.com
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   noauto

Tring to mount my CD I think I've done it correctly, I see noauto
In the fstab file

Device         Mountpoint     FStype     Options      Dump     Pass#
/dev/acd0c     /cdrom         cd9660     ro,noauto    0        0

Does this mean that my cdrom(there is only one cdrom)is mounted but on boot
up it skips over it?

How do i get ride of the noauto if this is the case???

New to Unix and FReeBSD and loving the challenge
Thanks

Alex Bovone
Brooklyn NYC