Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 11:00:08 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        Studded@dal.net (Studded)
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: is NATD / IPFW broke?

> 	While you're at it, IPFW on my fully up to date -Stable system is not
> logging all the packets it should be. I haven't found a pattern to the
> ones it doesn't log. This is with a configuration that's always worked
> in the past.

what do you expect me to do with this kind of bug report ?
it is too vague to let me do anything... i need at least one case to
reproduce the problem.

(there _is_ in fact one subtle diffetence, that i am fixing, in the
ipfw behaviour: if you SKIPTO a non existant rule, the default
behaviour was to go to the next one whereas with my mods i jump to the
default rule. I used an == instead of >= in one test...)

are you hitting that case by chance ?

	cheers
	luigi