Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:43:55 +0300
From:      Panagiotis Astithas <past@netmode.ntua.gr>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com Megahertz 3CCFE574BT

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 11:47:17AM +0200, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Some more info: I get the following on vty1 after answering the
> questions about the pccard controller:
>
> pccard: card inserted, slot 1
> ep0: No irq?!

So it seems that the ep driver is built-in. Try moving thc pcic from irq
10 to something else that is free. If you have only one IDE controller, irq
15 is a good candidate. Better yet, try disabling the second IDE controller
altogether (I'm not sure if this is possible, though). Irq 5 is another
good candidate.

-past