Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 2002 00:00:26 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

Neal E Westfall <nwestfal@directvinternet.com> writes:
> This brings up an interesting question.  Is it rational to attempt
> to argue with someone who denies rationality?

Only if you don't want to risk your charter membership in the
"rational" club. ;)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more
money. And I guess that's what I like about it. It's
easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting
that money.