Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:08:26 -0300
From:      "Everton - Matrix" <suporte2@matrix.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem on installing FreeBSD 5.3 on a Toshiba Laptop

Hi there folks,

I´m trying to install FreeBSD 5.3 on a Toshiba Satellite 1805-S207, but the
installation freezes on the following line while trying to boot using the
CD-ROM:

usb0: OHCI version 1.0, legacy support

I´ve tried to install the 5.2 and 5.1 FreeBSD versions, but it freezes on
the same line...

I´ve also tried the 4.10, and it worked without problems, but when I was
upgrading it to the 5.3...know what? freezed on the same line... :-(

I need the 5.3 because of the Atheros driver support...

Any help?

Cheers All

Sincerely

Everton