Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 17:43:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Lee Crites (AEI)" <leec@adam.adonai.net>
To:        "Jesse D. Walters" <jwalt@subcellar.mwci.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pascal compiler

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998, Jesse D. Walters wrote:

=>	I recently installed the p2c port that translates pascal source to
=>c source.  It works well, however does anyone know of the original pascal
=>compiler that comes with most flavors of unix, that can be ported to
=>freebsd.  Thank You.

I have seen this kind of question several times before.  The
"common" answer is that it does not exist.  This just isn't true.
There are different ones available, including one from GNU.

You can check out:
    www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html for more
information.  Or,
   www.adonai.net/~leec/programming/source.pascal/index.html

Either way, my page (the second one) has a link to the first page
(see the "This is a KILLER Turbo Pascal Page" line).

Lee