Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:20:04 -0700
From:      Charles Randall <crandall@matchlogic.com>
To:        Erik de Zeeuw <erik@usishealth.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: http(s) request based forwarding ?

If you're load-balancing these requests using something like the Cisco
LocalDirector, the Alteon Ace180, or the CoyotePoint Equalizer, then use
"URL filtering". That's exactly what you're asking for.

If you're not load-balancing these requests using something like that, you
should be. :^)

If you're interested in commercial load balancing products, check out this
InfoWorld article (a bit light, but better than nothing)

http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayArchive.pl?/99/20/i05-20.60.htm

Charles