Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 16:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>, "James D. Butt" <jbutt@mwci.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

	The point of the article is between the lines. They went to round
robin because NT boxes kept on crashing :P

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org