Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 11:48:16 +0200
From:      alan.edmonds@t-motion.net
To:        matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: VMware 3.1.1 for Windows and FreeBSD 4.6-RC2

I just tried using the CDROM on my laptop with vmware 3.1.1
and 4-stable.  It's a very recent cvsup/build, about 1 week old.

I was able to mount the CDROM just fine and access the files.
However, the umount /cdrom command hung.  I shutdown the system
and it said '/dev/acd0c: device busy'

Alan Edmonds