Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:51:25 -0800
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@flnet.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Erorr: isa_dmainit(2, 1024) failed

During startup on my FreeBSD box (a dual proc 1GB system) I see:

isa_dmainit(2, 1024) failed

And (perhaps) coincidentally any access to the ISA sound card causes the
machine to panic with an isa page map missing.  Does anyone out there have any
ideas whats causing this, and what a solution might be?  Thanks!

-Crh

       Charles Henrich       Manex Visual Effects       henrich@flnet.com

                       http://orbit.flnet.com/~henrich