Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:53:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      phrotos@email.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems mounting a Iomega Zip plus on FreeBSD

Dear Guys of FreeBSD

 Recently I began to set up all my devices on FreeBSD kernel and They have been working very nice, but I decided to install a Iomega Zip Plus (Parallel Port version) on FreeBSD. The kernel reconize and set up my Iomega Zip on the device da0 but when I tried to mount, I have some problems. Here is a example of message that I get when I try to mount the Iomega ZIp:

mount -t msdos /dev/da0 /mnt

myname /kernel: mountmsdosfs():bad bpb
msdos: /dev/da0: Invalid argument.

Please could some one tell me what happen ?. I don`t understand. Please also help me to solve the problem.

Thanks a lot for your help.