Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:02:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Kenneth W Cochran <kwc@TheWorld.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New camserv-0.5.0 broken in 4-stable?

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Kenneth W Cochran wrote:

> Just updated to camserv-0.5.0 and when trying to use it with
> a bktr card I get the following:
>
> /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/camserv/libvideo_fbsd_bttv.so: Undefined symbol "calculate_pic_mean"
>
> What's (not) happening here?
> It worked fine previously and fxtv works.
>
> Idea(s)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -kc

Hmm, I merely tested the compile and diffed the distfiles.
Running 'camserv' doesn't seem to produce this problem.
(I run fxtv on that machine, although honestly, I did not
test the binary before the commit).

I have Cc:ed the submitter of the PR that updated to 0.5.0
to ask if the submitter can confirm this?

I have 4.9-PRERELEASE on the machine that did the compile
testing, if that matters.

mcl