Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 1998 22:26:57 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "David Kelman" <phishrulz2@aol.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Driving barefoot

What about driving completely naked?  Is that still illegal?

> I read about a few people that received tickets for driving barefoot. I will
say there is NO USA Law on this! There are a number of ways to check this.

> *Go to http://www.urbanlegends.com
> Print out your state & leave in the glove box. Show a cop if need be.
>
> * Go to your nearest AAA (if you have it for your car). They have EVERY drivi
ng law on the books. You can actually purchase a book of their driving laws. Th
ey even have a section on the myths of the law (which they state again is NOT t
he law)

> *Write to your local state highway patrol. Ask them to give you a STATUTE num
ber so you can verify this on your own.

> If anyone has paid for this ticket, you have wasted money. Please fight these
 tickets! If you fight it you will always win!