Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:17:25 -0800
From:      "Jimi Thompson" <jimit@myrealbox.com>
To:        "Dmitry Ternovoy" <dima@jazz.leasat.net>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Disk Problems

Dmitry,

If you have the smart start CD that came with the server, it will have those
utiliies on it.  If you do not, I suggest that you visit Compaq/HP's web
site, download the CD, burn it and use that.  It contains a utility to
create a "system partition" on one of the drives.  I HIGHLY recommend doing
this on ANY Compaq server that you have.  It gives you access to all sorts
of diagnostic and repair tools that are designed to talk to things like your
BIOS, the firmware on your System Board, RAID controller, RIBLOE, and even
your hard drives.

Thanks,

Ms. Jimi Thompson

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed
by those who are dumber. - Plato