Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:55:32 -0700
From:      Charles Cowart <unique.identifier@gmail.com>
To:        chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   missing icon, screen black on resize

Hello,

First off, I=92d like to say thanks so much for maintaining Chromium. I =
tried compiling the latest source from ports, using the early August =
snapshot of 10-stable. I=92ve found that the icon associated with =
Chromium appears to be missing from KDE and the other window-managers. I =
apologize for not being any more specific than that - I=92m not too up =
on how the icons are stored in these binaries.

Also, I noticed there seems to be a blip with the whole =91using system =
titlebar and borders=92: When I first start Chromium, if I maximize it, =
the system title bar appears. When I click the maximize button again, it =
shrinks down, the system bar disappears, and the screen goes black.

Anyway, sorry it=92s not more technical. Hope it helps.

Charles=