Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:37:44 -0700
From:      Jon <whitehat@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   makedep error

When I execute the "make depend" command it spits this out after about 2
minutes of making dependancies:

../../pci/if_rl.c: 119: miibus_if.h: No such file or directory
mkdep: compile failed
*** Error code 1

On initial bootup (FreeBSD 4.1 release) my Realtek ethernet card was
detected (device rl0) but somehow the kernel won't allow support to be
compiled into it again.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?  Thanks in
advance.

-Jon