Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 2014 02:29:19 -0500
From:      David Rayson <drayson@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?V2Vpw58sIERyLiBKw7xyZ2Vu?= <weiss@uni-mainz.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Jetson TK1 board support

How well does the ethernet support work for you?  When I try to use it,
packets are sent successfully, but no packets are received (usually).  I
think there might be some sort of odd race condition: if I break into the
debugger, let it sit for a while, then continue, it will start to (very
intermittently) receive a packet every now and then (typically after a
watchdog timeout message from the ethernet driver).  Any idea what could be
going on there?

--David