Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:12:27 -0800
From:      bruce lindquist <blindquist@microinstrument.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   UPGRADING PORTS

FreeBSD deimos.phobos.com 4.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE #0: Tue Sep 18
11:57:08 PDT 2001     murray@builder.FreeBSD.org:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC
 i386

Can someone please help me? I currently have KDE version: 2.2 installed on my
system and I want to upgrade it to version 2.2.2. What steps do I need to
take to accomplish this. So far I have installed cvsup and ran it with my
"supfile." So far so good, I think. I then went to the //localhost/usr/ports
location and typed "make." Everything seemed to work ok. Then I typed "make
install" and it seemed to work ok. What do I do now? Did I miss any steps? I
ran "pkg_version | grep '<'" and get a lot of apps that are <.

Thank you

--
Bruce Lindquist
blindquist@microinstrument.com