Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:47:32 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commands for AR5212 cause system to hang using 8.2-STABLE

Hi,

You're not the first person to reply with this problem. I
unfortunately have no way (yet) to reproduce these kinds of issues at
home as all my atheros hardware works fine on freebsd-8 and freebsd-9
on all the laptop/PC/MIPS hardware I have.

Can you please try 8.0-RELEASE and see if it works for you? I'd like
to see where things broke along the FreeBSD-7 -> FreeBSD-8.2 path.

Adrian