Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:06:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mtree stuff?

While doing yet another buildworld to check my libmd changes, I saw that
a couple of odd new components seem to be added to the build, at the
start of the buildworld, and also near the start of the legacy tools
build.  I'm not sure what's happening, but it *looks* like every target
in the whole tree is being scanned, *twice*.  I know that Jordan's been
at mtree, and there have been some other changes ... I don't have more
time right now to give, but something unusual is suddenly going on in
the buildworlds.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).