Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 2021 11:32:49 -0800
From:      David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: free bsd kurulum ve live dosyasi usb de calismiyor.

On 2021-02-11 10:35, Semih Ozlem wrote:
> Subject: free bsd live does not work.
>
> Greetings,
>
> I downloaded FreeBSD-12.2-RELEASE-amd64-memstick.img from the website
> https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/releases/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/12.2/
> and ran on a linux machine the command "dd if= of= " to form a live freebsd
> usb. usb is 16 GB of size and sandisk cruzer blade 2.0

That URL is for a directory, not a file:

https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/releases/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/12.2/

What file did you download?

Did you verify the checksum of the file after downloading?

The command "dd if= of= " is not valid:

2021-02-11 11:26:45 dpchrist@tinkywinky ~
$ dd if= of=
dd: failed to open '': No such file or directory

What command did you invoke?

Did you verify the checksum of the USB flash drive after copying the
image to it?

> On bios options secure boot is disabled and fTpm is turned off.

What is the make and model of your computer?  What options does it have
-- processor, memory, drive(s), graphics, etc.?

> Chose from boot menu to install from usb, a screen quickly appeared and
> disappeared and I was back at the boot menu.

Use a video camera to record what is displayed on the screen quickly.
Please post what the screen says.

David