Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2019 12:52:16 +0530
From:      Krati - trade data <marketing@indiatradedata.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   IMPORT EXPORT DATABASE

Hello,

I would like to mention that We provides 60+ Countries Reports & track
each Shipment as reported by customs and tell you Who is importing,
Who is exporting, at What price, How much quantity and from Where.

Database is available for Import and Export based on Custom’s actual
shipping bills and details for countries like:

Asia -- India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, China, Vietnam, Indonesia,
Philippines
South America -- Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay,
Uruguay, Venezuela
North America -- USA and Mexico
Central America -- Panama, Costa Rica
Europe -- Russia, Ukraine,
CIS Countries -- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan
African Country -- Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Guatemala,
Burundi, Malawi, DRC Congo, Zambia, Rwanda.

So basically if you are looking for Importers/Exporters List of any
particular Product/Commodity then we can provide the same thru Customs
Report. Charges/Format/Features of Each Country Report is different.

“In case of a your requirement of any database kindly send your
details :- Name, Your requirement (HS Code or product), Company name,
Mail id & contact details” so that I can assist you accordingly.

GOOD DAY!

Thanks & Regards

Krati jain

Business Development Officer

Dir. Mob – 8586926599,Tel. Ph. - +91-11-47048012 Ext. no. 105

Skype : krati@exportgenius.in <mailto:krati@exportgenius.in>