Date:      31 Oct 2000 03:21:23 -0800
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Carlos A M dos Santos <casantos@cpmet.ufpel.tche.br>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: open-motif default?

 * From: Carlos A M dos Santos <casantos@cpmet.ufpel.tche.br>

 * You may configure it with a "--prefix=/usr/local/LessTif" this is what I
 * do in my environment (FreeBSD versions 3.4 & 4.1) without problems. Even
 * the Imake support in LessTif will work fine, provided that you use
 * "/usr/local/LessTif/bin/mxmkmf" instead of "xmkmf" for Motif programs.

That sounds like a good idea. :)

 * XbaeMatrix may be a problem, though, because it is currently distributed
 * with LessTif. I suggest you to use the Imake support in Xbae to install it
 * under the standard X directory tree, instead of the autoconf stuff.

That sounds like a good idea too. :)

Satoshi