Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 1995 09:57:10 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: voice comms on freebsd

>>> "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" said:
 >
 > > majordomo@star-gate.com
 >
 > was Majordomo an `out of the box' port for you ?
 > we should have it in ports :-)

I think it should be in the ports directory and I would consider majordomo
as one of the "Internet Out Of The Box" tools also with
whatever is needed to create html mail archive .

majordomo was easy to port. setting up the account, /etc/aliases, lists,
etc... was a non-trivial task. All I am saying that majordomo needs
a script to setup mailing lists. Preferably a GUI and a nice write up.

	Cheers,
	Amancio