Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:00:35 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Alton, Matthew" <Matthew.Alton@anheuser-busch.com>
Cc:        "'Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG'" <Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'chrisa@commlet.com'" <chrisa@commlet.com>
Subject:   Re: This changes everything

> I'm reevaluating the relevance factor of my current work in
> filesystems in light of the following earthshattering news:
> http://www.accpc.com/tcapstore.htm

Ummmmmm.  Reading the copy from this website makes me think of UFOs,
Area 51 and the Return Of Elvis though.  One would think that if it
were for real, there would be far more people talking about it and in
much more sober academic journals.  "Brandon DeWitt, IIId"?  Who the
hell is that?

I wouldn't sell my Seagate stock just yet, folks.

- Jordan