Date:      Sat, 26 Jun 1999 02:33:13 +0900
From:      takawata@shidahara1.planet.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   NEWBUS-ifyed ISA-PnP Question.

Hi,

I believe someone working on NEWBUS-ifying ISA-PnP.
How will they implement it?
I think current framework is  like this.
   +--------+       +--------+
...|ISA DEV |       |ISA-hint|<-This device provides
   +--------+       +--------+	what device is connected
|       |                |   	  the ISA bus.
----------ISA--------------

       +-------------+
       |Nexus or ISAB|
       +-------------+

1. Is the figure true?
2.If so,where do they attach ISA-PnP mechanism?
attach it like ISA-hint device,modify ISA Bus code or isapnpbus
other than ISA-Bus?
3.How do I add ISA-PnP device?
4.How do I add PnP mechanism other than ISA-PnP.

Takanori Watanabe
Public Key</a>
Key fingerprint =  2C 51 E2 78 2C E1 C5 2D  0F F1 20 A3 11 3A 62 2A

P.S Come baaaack ctm.......