Date:      Fri, 07 Jul 1995 12:53:27 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        me@freebsd.org
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/editors/xemacs/pkg COMMENT PLIST

> Grumble. I had told you that I would have a new port ready today, after
> testing my build a bit more.

Eh?  Maybe we're having email drop-outs, because I didn't get anything.

My not getting a reply is what finally led me to just do it myself, in
fact, as I surmised (incorrectly) that you were simply busy..

> - patch-aa needs to be removed (patch-ab is still needed).

Well, I removed them both and can always rescue one from the Attic.
Are you sure the patch is still required?  I've been running the
XEmacs I build from this for awhile now..

> - Since there was an agreement to move site-lisp stuff to
>   /usr/local/var/site-lisp, you should have added an option
>   --sitelispdir=/usr/local/var/site-lisp to the configure line.

Erm.  Yeah, sorry!  I forgot about that and will add it.

> - The Description still mentions that X is needed. Xemacs now also
>   runs on plain ttys.

Also true..  Shucks.

> Then there's the issue of that bug in xpm-3.4f that supposedly gets
> triggered by xemacs-19.12. There is a patch that probably should get
> added to the xpm port.

Hmm...  It looks like I'm batting about .100 on this one.  Would you
like to simply pick it up again?  Sorry for standing on your feet,
and I'll jump off with hastily mumbled apologies and go back to doing
something else now if you wish!

						Jordan