Date:      Tue, 01 Sep 1998 16:05:42 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Marco Molteni <molter@tin.it>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This is NOT a joke!! Read NOW!! (Disney/Microsoft Contest) (fwd)

> Yes, I know the letter was a hoax; I was just forwarding it to show how
> many people can believe to a thing like this. The idea was to laugh at
> that people and at Microsoft.

You introduced it badly then - you should have simply said "Hey, this
sure is a funny hoax - check out those silly microsoft people!" or
something to that effect since the way you did it, it really DID seem
as if you believed it and were forwarding it as genuine.  It's not
this list's fault if you're not clear in your communication. :)

- Jordan