Date:      Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:29:58 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        danfe@FreeBSD.org, x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libEGL and nvidia drivers WTF!

--U+BazGySraz5kW0T

Hi,

The nvidia driver is known to be conflicting with libEGL since December 26, it
has been reported multiple times since. We are now November 27 almost a year
after the introduction of the problem! and Nothing has been done since, we got
lots of users pissed of, more and more components are using libEGL that makes
them unusable with the nvidia driver!

Can you get a fix asap! as in the next few days and not wait few more month!

Bapt

--U+BazGySraz5kW0T

--U+BazGySraz5kW0T--