Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:35:10 -0700 (MST)
From:      Aaron Brandt <abrandt@globalcenter.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tcp Wrappers

 I am running 3.2 release, I have installed tcp wrappers and I cannot
for the life of me get it to work correctly. If I have all :  all :allow
it allows anything this is understood, If I have it commented out and have
sshd : domain : allow
sshd : domain@ : deny
sshd : all : allow
it simply deny`s everyone. I have gone to all the tcp wrapper pages for
help and followed just about each one and no luck. can you help or tell me
how to revert back to hosts.allow and hosts.deny?

Aaron..