Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 1996 19:58:25 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vat on 2.1R?

Actually, the driver with minor hacking could be made to work on
2.1R --- just files.i386 needed to be changed to reference the files.
Vat.info on rah star-gate pointed this out.

-stable is what I am running over here.

-current Brian Litzinger ported the 3.5 sound driver to -current.

I don't have any problems in vat + gus pnp or gus max locally or
on the mbone.

	Amancio