Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 09:05:17 -0400
From:      Mark Conway Wirt <mark@intrepid.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   New PAO 3.1 Install Floppies

Greetings...

Has anyone had success installing with the new 3.1 PAO install
floppies?  I tried an network install last night with them, and while
the OS install went well, after the install my laptop couldn't access
my Ethernet.  Unlike previous versions of PAO (2.2.8 works well on my
laptop), I wasn't given the option to compile and install a PAO
kernel.

The only "problem" that I observed in the install was a failure to
install the

   paosource
   paobin

distributions, as the "media" (FTP site) didn't have them.

I had to reinstall 2.2.8, as I need to be online for my company, and
the laptop is my only computer.  Needless to say, it was a long night
:-(

TIA,

--Mark