Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 23:23:18 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DPT SmartRAID V, VI, Adaptec SCSI RAID driver committed

At 1:22 PM -0700 2000/9/4, Mike Smith wrote:

>  I'd like to hear a few more success stories first (only one so far) from
>  people using the kit to add the driver to their 4.x systems.  With all
>  the breakage in -current's PCI support at the moment, I don't expect to
>  hear too many people there reporting on it just yet.

	Well, if I can find a sufficiently stable -STABLE to install on
my anonymous ftp server, I'll be glad to give it a try.

>  That's the general plan.

	Cool!  I can't wait!

Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>                || Belgacom Skynet SA/NV
Systems Architect, Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin || Rue Colonel Bourg, 124
Phone/Fax: +32-2-706.13.11/12.49             || B-1140 Brussels
http://www.skynet.be                         || Belgium